This week our group re-evaluated our project concept based on user feedback from our previous class. Our users made two concepts clear:
1. The metaphorical connection between fireflies, fire, and personal/psychological connection was not entirely clear
2. It is not universally intuitive when given a jar to try and catch fireflies
Based on this feedback, we decided to refrain from integrating a Microsoft Kinect to track our user’s body motions. We made the following progress with our animation, figured out how to integrate our muse into our animation, and made steps in building our physical jar process trigger.